Monday, July 6, 2009

Gettin' in shape.

Ok so I've decided to take another shot at getting in shape. Once in a while I get a large burst of energy, which I usually spend on a randomized workout. Today I sort of got a burst of energy, but for what energy I didn't have, I made up for with willpower. I really need to do that more often.

So today I started off with jogging around the office... Oh yeah, I'm doing this at work BTW. lol
Anyway, I jogged around the office a bit, then turned the jogging into a low-impact standstill run until I was out of energy.
After I was out of energy, I marched in place for about ten minutes. My goal was 30 minutes, but my left foot started to cramp up. So after a bit of rest I will walk around to stretch the bottoms of my feet out, because I'm starting to feel it in my right foot now too.

No comments:

Post a Comment